This is by far the most I can remember from my last post to recent. I didn't even realized that it's been a year and 4 months since I last blogged. But anyway...
1. Feb 14 '2014, first date with my love and the ever first flowers he gave me!
2. April 5'2014, this was when we went to Close up forever summer, and also the day we became official.
3. July '14, my mom's 50th birthday. She still looks like 30 though!
4-7. SEPTEMBER! My birthday month, everything's still pretty clear to me. I remember spending almost everyday with JN that's why I can say it was the best month for me weee landeeee.
8. October, I got hospitalized for a week for having acute gastritis and a few days after that we went to EK for the first time as a couple.
9. November, highlight of the month was our car getting hit by a truck. Lol talk about first experiences.
10-12. December-January, of course more and more time spent with the boyfriend.
YUP 2014 was all about clingy time with JN. Nothing more hahaha
The rest of the photos were taken from january to present.
My HS friends' annual reunion, 2nd valentine together, a shoot I did for my college blockmate's thesis, JN's 21st birthday, and our boracay vacation; 1st time my parents allowed me to go out of town with just JN and his friends (so happy!)
My life from 2014 to April 2015 was focused on finishing fashion school and only a little time for my friends, events, and adventures. Now that I'm done, I can't wait for what life has in store for me. But for the mean time, here I am stuck at home studying graphic designing (on my own huhu), and patiently hoping and praying that I get hired for the position I applied for.
*My fingers are crossed very hard*
Some other random snapshots from summer