Friday, December 9, 2016

Tokyo, Japan 2016

Hey guys! It's been such a long time since I blogged and I still can't promise anything but for now I just want to share our trip to Japan during the last week of November. 

It's actually a dream come true at such a young age and I'm truly grateful for the people who gave me the opportunity to travel and visit that wonderful country. I went there with such good company which happens to be my boyfriend and his family. I am overwhelmed by happiness while writing this so forgive me if this post will be filled with so much enthusiasm haha ☺ 

We stayed there for 6 days and we're so glad we were able to see the city's famous places in a short period of time.

Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Tokyo Disneysea
Day 3: Shibuya and Harajuku
Day 4: Ueno 
Day 5: Asakusa and Odaiba
Day 6: Departure


I'm not gonna dwell into how beautiful tokyo is, but I'm definitely suggesting you guys to book a flight and experience it for yourselves! 






 Nothing compares to Japan's katsu! 









I think it's safe to say that this guy right here makes me smile from ear to ear all the time. If there's one thing I learned, it's that traveling can really change you as a person, what more traveling with your partner! We've been together for almost three years but I still learned a lot of new things about him and I can say that we became closer after our trip. 

This experience inspired me to work hard and really invest on these moments rather than material things. I can't wait for our next adventure! Hopefully next time I get to travel with my family again, and friends! 


P.S. I had such a fun time twinning with him during our whole stay hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment